– Comprehensive discovery meeting and portfolio analysis
– Ongoing performance evaluations
– Predetermined meetings to review goals and progress
– Access to third-party money managers from across the country
Retirement Income Planning
– Guidance to transition assets from growth to income production
– Financial coaching as you enter a new retirement lifestyle
– Advice to help maintain your standard of living
– Recommendations on external assets like employer retirement plans, 401(k)s, Social Security, and pensions
– Understanding your retirement income needs
– Education planning
– Estate and legacy planning
– Financial planning
– Ongoing guidance and advice through life transitions, including the loss of a loved one, divorce, or a career change
– Introduction to tax consultants
– Review of your current tax situation
– Coordination with your accountant or tax preparer during tax season
– Tax-advantaged investment strategies to potentially minimize your liability
– Social Security benefit check with a focus on taxation of benefits
– Charitable contribution recommendations to lower your tax burden
– Insurance is used as a tool in the wealth management process to protect your wealth accumulation and preservation abilities.
– Disability and life insurance gives you and your family income if you are incapacitated or deceased.
– Long-term care insurance protects your accumulated wealth in the event you require assisted care facilities later in life.
– Property, casualty, and health insurance services are offered through our unique relationship with Ralph C. Wilson Agency, Inc.
– Life is a series of risk management decisions and that includes insurance. We assist by helping you understand the need for insurance and educate you by asking a series of questions that help determine your insurance need and type of insurance you should consider.
Business and Succession Planning
– Planning services for clients who are looking to protect their business interests in case of disability, death or retirement
– Estate, Foundation Planning and Trust Services
– Creation of an employer-sponsored retirement plan
– Employee benefits offered through our unique relationship with the Ralph C. Wilson Agency, Inc.